It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2002, 04:48 AM   #1

giantseal HB User
overweightness

I am currently in the Navy, and for the first time in my life I have for some reason become completely depressed. I have no idea why, no tragic events, no bad experiences, nothing. It is one the worst feelings I have ever felt. I have talked to the Chaplain and have tried to get out and be social but as soon as I'm back alone, it hits again. My point is, as a result, I have gained 50 pounds in just five months. The motivation I once had to lose it, is gone. I have knocked myself completely out of body/fat standards for the Navy, and have ended up on the FEP (fitness enhancement program) aka: Mandatory PT. The workouts that onced worked so well for me, seems to do nothing. I have lost vitually nothing. I used to be able to lose it with no problem. So I finally gave in the pill craze and tried Chitisan. Can anyone give me some good info on that because it doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot. I am about to try the Xenodrine, but I had a friend who took it about a year ago and it gave him massive mood swings. GNC said that is a result of the Ephedrine. I was encouraged to try the new Xenodrine, w/o the Ephedrine but I want to get some info from those who have tried it. And perhaps someone has any info on the relationship between the depression and extreme quick overweightness. It seems all I want to do now is eat. Even when I'm not hungry, I feel like I have to eat. I have never felt this disgusting and helpless in my life

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread