It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2002, 10:59 AM   #1
Inactive

helphannah HB User
HeLp! I want to lose weight, but...........

HI, i have been wanting to loose weight for the last 2 years. however right now i have a 38 C bra size and i was wondering that if i lose weight, will i lose my bra size. i happen to like the size of my breasts. and i want to loose weight but not that much. Also just a question... is it true that black men like fatter women?confused:

------------------
Love Hannah

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2002, 06:54 AM   #2

DrSlappyJones HB User
Re: HeLp! I want to lose weight, but...........

You probably will. I have lost 28 lbs and went from a big 36D to a small 36C which was fine for me. My husband is having to get used to them though. :0)
But I would rather be a size 6-8 than 12 any day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2002, 09:02 AM   #3
Inactive

Christine-MA HB User

I don't know if it was meant to be funny, but "I want to lose weight, but not that much" made me laugh.

Unfortunately, I swear breasts are one of the first places you lose weight! It's probably because it's where you probably DONT want to lose it, If you lost 3 lbs in your stomach, you may not notice, but 3 lbs in your breasts, whoa! where did they go?

I think in the long run you may be happier with your body if you lose the weight you want to lose, and a little smaller breasts may not matter as much.

Old 06-06-2002, 03:14 PM   #4
Inactive

wellness HB User

Hello there!
Try ********* Weight Loss program - pretty effective.
Allow you to eat your favorite food without feeling hungry plus nutrition.I lost myself 5 pounds in my first week.

E-mail: information "at"wellness.com
-Angelina<p>[This message has been edited by wellness (edited 06-06-2002).]

Reply Reply