It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2002, 02:41 PM   #1

someguyinhis20s HB User
Made some progress, I think

I'm a 26 year old male trying to lose about 25 pounds. I've been at this for about a week and a half. So far, I've lost 7 pounds but I'm pretty sure a lot of that is just water.

I haven't been doing anything special. I count calories, do cardio in the morning, and do weights three times a week in the evening. I stay away from sugar, fatty foods, and drink lots of water. The only thing is I've been skipping some of my workouts but as punishment for that, I skip dinner. My clothes feel a little looser but I don't see a noticeable change in my appearance.

I'm posting this to show people that it's not impossible and you don't have to use pills or special drinks. I'm downright lazy and if someone like me can lose weight, then all of us can. I'd be happy to share my routine if anyone's interested, though I can't guarantee it'll work for you.

Old 06-06-2002, 03:43 PM   #2

alexis68 HB User
Re: Made some progress, I think

Congratulations on your weight loss!
I am 34 , 5'7" and have lost to date 8 lbs and 1 size. I would like to get down to 140.(I am now a size 10 ,150 lbs.)here I come size 8!
I totally agree with you on doing it on your own. I tried Xenadrine efx for 2 weeks, but it made me feel strange. I then decided to get serious and have been watching by sugar,fat,carb intake, and have also upped my water. I mostly have veggies and friut in place of starchy carbs. I drink Green tea in the a.m. this gets me going! I eat what I want in moderation on Sunday then get back to business on Monday! I have been doing spinning 3x/week and run on treadmill 2x/week, lifting weights on my running days. it just takes motivation and consistency and LOTS of willpower!
I have to say that this spinning class is doing it for me.. I sweat like a maniac and feel so energized that day! I totally recommend it!
Good Luck everyone
Alexis<p>[This message has been edited by alexis68 (edited 06-06-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply