It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2002, 06:52 PM   #1

Brandi04 HB User
Xenadrine EFX Good Results!!!

I have been taking Xenadrine EFX since June 4th. I was wearing a size 11, and now I can fit into 7's and 9's. I went to my tiny friend's house last night and she was like, "You can wear these if you want" I saw they were size 7, and I just laughed. I told her not to look so I didn't embarass myself, and to my surprise, they fit and were actually kind of big. I still have a ways to go though. I've been exercising, and eating nutritional meals, and every once in awhile I splurge and eat something sweet. Somedays I even skip taking it.
I don't know what was doing it. At first I was trying so hard to lose weight, I worked out HARD and ate REALLLY healthy. I guess I was trying to hard and thinking about it too much. Maybe it was my attitude that changed it. I was depressed for a LONG time, and then after seeing a little results, my self esteem boosted, and I didn't think so much about dieting and losing weight. I just did what I had to do, and the pounds started dropping.

I haven't officially weighed myself, I started off weight 158, but I don't want to get on a scale and get depressed again. I'll go by my clothes, which I feel is more accurate than a scale.
I just wanted to share my good news, and good luck to all of you that are trying to lose too!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2002, 07:40 AM   #2

punkin HB User
Re: Xenadrine EFX Good Results!!!

Does this have ephidrine in it?

Congrats on weight loss...................Elaine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2002, 08:22 AM   #3
Inactive

Christine-MA HB User

Xen EFX does not have ephedrine in it. It's good to see your results, some people don't want to take ephedrine, but are worried that this is less effective. Keep it up =O)!

Old 07-03-2002, 10:41 AM   #4

ItsBabs! HB User

Gee I've never tried pills. This is tempting.

Old 07-03-2002, 01:31 PM   #5

hockeymom HB User

Be careful because these pills have synephrine(bitter orange) which is what takes the place of ephedra. It is not something that you should take for weight loss it is usually found in nasal spray and some other meds.

Old 07-03-2002, 02:19 PM   #6

cozy HB User

Brandi or anyone , what are the side affects if any & do you need to get it thru a DR.? I am scared of pills after dexatrim. I almost had a nervous break down on that stuff. Like taking speed. (or so I'm told)

Old 07-06-2002, 03:24 PM   #7

Brandi04 HB User

There are no side effects, this just gives me extra energy and curbs my appetite, but not alot. I didn't have to get it through a doctor, I got it at Wal-Mart for 24.99 for 90 pills.

Its given me the motivation to keep going, and I'm not worried about it effecting my health. Just don't take over 4 pills a day, and don't take any pills after 12 pm, because you'll probably stay up later than you intended.

Old 07-06-2002, 08:20 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

AZ24 HB User

I took the same pills and I only lost 2 pounds in 5 weeks. I work out and eat right on a regular basis. I just thought if you took the Xenedrine that I would get a little boost, and maybe lose a little weight. I only need to lose 10 lbs. I really think that the more you have to lose, the faster you will lose it. In my opinion, they don't work.

Closed Thread