It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2002, 11:34 PM   #1

baby02nate HB User
miami 48 hour diet

had any one tried it doyou really loss is it safe do you gain it back??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2002, 09:54 AM   #2
Unregistered

Re: miami 48 hour diet

If this is the one that is like the "Hollywood Miracle Diet" (juice) I say no way! Anything you lose would be water weight and would promptly be regained!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2002, 10:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

Sinnrah HB User

I have seen that stuff too....and I thought about it. But i was leary...

Sinnrah

Old 06-21-2002, 10:39 AM   #4

Blippo HB User

If it is similar to 48 hr Hollywood diet, dont waste your money. I tried the 48 hr diet. All you need to do is go to store, buy your favorite juice,and drink a glass every few hrs. No food. There, I just saved you over 20 dollars.

Old 06-22-2002, 08:46 AM   #5

knitting HB User

If you feel you must try this diet. Here is your solution. Go to the store, but some lemons, fruit juice, diet drinks, and water if you prefer bottled. Drink the stuff for 2 days. If you want put the lemon juice in the water, natural diuretic. Wow, how cheap was that? This diet only looses water and doesn't help when you return to your natural food intake after you are finshed the drink. Be smart about your body and try a low fat diet within reason of calories. Also your exercise should include cardio and weight training.

Thi is a quick fix as said earlier, if youmake a wiser choice, I am sure you will be happy long term rather than in the short term with a big let down when you eat the real food again.

Closed Thread