It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
(female)

x3jillyx34 HB User
trouble losing weight!

I am a 19 yr old female and work out at least 2 hours a day and eat around 1000-1200 calories a day. I run for about a half hour a day and do the elliptical for 20 min. I do abs but still weigh 143! I wanna weigh 130 pounds but am stuck please help!

Old 08-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
(female)

Dana Nugmanova HB User
Re: trouble losing weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3jillyx34 View Post
I am a 19 yr old female and work out at least 2 hours a day and eat around 1000-1200 calories a day. I run for about a half hour a day and do the elliptical for 20 min. I do abs but still weigh 143! I wanna weigh 130 pounds but am stuck please help!
Hi,
My situation was not exactly the same as yours but I also struggled with my weight even though I excercised on a daily basis. That's why I just wanna share. I used to run for 1 hour 3-4 times a week and practiced yoga 2-3 times a week. My weight was always around 190 pounds and would usually just go up and down. 190 pounds was not a healthy weight for me and I used to feel really overweight. I tried everything, and when I say everything I mean it ( starting from starving to dr.bernstein), but nothing worked. I would lose some weight but would usually gain more weight after. and being a daughter of a yoga instructor I always felt like I had to be fit. 2 months ago my co-worker told me about a meal repl;acement product that her mom used to lose weight and was really successful at losing it and keeping it off. i was skeptical but decided to try it and I think that was the best decision i have made in my life. I am down by 27 pounds in the last 7 weeks, I have a lot of energy, and I feel and look great.

So, what I am trying to say is that weight loss is not only about exercising but also about proper nutrition. I hope this would help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
(female)

x3jillyx34 HB User

what was the meal replacement called?! Thats awesome i just wanna lose like 15 to 20 pounds and I will do whateverrr it takes! please let me know!

Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #4
(male)

pravakar HB User

I will suggest two weight loss process if you can able to maintain then you will reach your goal.

1. cabbage soup
2.Slim Fast diet

This is the two method of losing weight quickly.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
(female)

x3jillyx34 HB User

did you just do the meal replacement drinks with slim fast? and how often did you eat cabbage soup??

Closed Thread