It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
(male)

alexh0422 HB User
i am in need of help and support!

hi my name is alex and im 5'11 285 and i dont know how my weight got so out of control or how i gained it which seemd like in a blink of an eye! i do feel bad about myself and i know i need to loose weight but my mom constantly tells me i need to drop a few pounds and i dont like to hear it, i understand i am overweight and need to do something but i feel like i dont need it to be pointed out all the time..i have the greatest GF of all time she loves me reguardless of what i look like, since we started dating since ive become fat, i used to be 160 freshman year and was so active but now i look at myself and just wonder what the heck happend to myself. i honestly dont understand where all this weight came from and it seemd to come on in a blink of an eye. i want to loose weight but i always fall to my hunger urges, it seems like i cant stop myself from getting in my car and getting jack in the box or god knows what. i honestly believe id save a ton of money if i started eating healthier. i dont wanna be like this anymore but i feel like i will always fall to my hunger urges. any tips or tricks to fight these? anyone experiance the same problem?

Closed Thread