It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
(female)

TiffyB1980 HB User
Lightbulb Exercise & going Gluten Free

Hello all! I am currently doing an extreme home fitness program from Beach Body. I did one round of P90X (90days) took 2 weeks "off" the program and started a P90X / Insanity hybrid and I am currently on Day 25. Midway through the 1st P90x round, I was having awesome results throughout my body, but was not seeing much improvement in my abdomen area. Even though I was 115lbs (5'1) I looked to be about 6 months pregnant. When posting my progress pictures I had a women mention to me Celiac's Disease. And while I haven't been officially diagnosed with it, I was however diagnosed many years ago with IBS. I decided to change my diet to a gluten free diet anyways for the remainder of the program and see what happened.

WELL! Not only did I have MORE energy and NO "upset stomach", I lost 3 inches in my belly just from the swelling and bloating that I got from food! Un-believable! I am now totally gluten free and feel a-mazing! My body thanks me every day for "treating it right" now and I hope my story is able to help others.

Closed Thread