It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
(female)

112610 HB User
Unhappy how do you lose 4 pant sizes in 3-4 months?

im currently a high school student and i wish to lose four pant sizes making me a size three. i need something to fit my lifestyle. im 175lbs and in a size 11 for pants. ive tried working out and it helps but i can never stick to it because i dont feel like its working. i have bad knees so i cant run but i can bike ride. anyone have any suggestion to help because i really need it.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: how do you lose 4 pant sizes in 3-4 months?

Hi! I think that you should focus on getting to a healthy weight, rather than getting to a particular (tiny!) size. How tall are you?
If you go on a program like Weight Watchers they say normal weight loss is one to two pounds per week, so if you have an optimal month, that would be eight pounds per month. From what I can tell, ten pounds brings me down one pant size. I think it will take you a bit longer than 3-4 months to lose so much weight, but hey, what's the rush?
If your knees hurt you can swim, or you can use the elliptical machine. My daughter has knee problems and the elliptical machine doesn't bother her at all. Also, you must change your diet along with exercise. Little changes like cutting down on sweets and desserts can make a big difference at first. Going easy on white foods like bread, pasta, rice and potatoes can show in weight loss too.
Good luck, and remember you want to lose the weight and keep it off, not rush to lose a bunch of weight that you will keep putting back on time after time, like most dieters do.

Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread