It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
(female)

esuer HB User
Angry Need advice...

Hello, all.

I've been losing weight (down from 158-144) but its not my goal. I want to drop down to 125 and I want to do it in a sustainable way. Unfortunately, for a while now, I have been stuck at 144 and its starting to become very frustrating.

I'm trying to develop a calorie-intake plan that deducts 20% of the calories needed for maintenance. Unfortunately, its easier said than done because its difficult to find out exactly how many calories I burn in a day. I play casual soccer on Sundays and walk briskly through NYC (from Grand Central to Union Square) four times (back and forth) for two days a week.

I have tried a number of different calorie calculators to figure out what I need in a day and they all give different results, such as:

This one says I need 1898 per day.

This one says I need 2657.00 per day.

My question is:

How did you determine the amount of calories you need in a day?

What is the most accurate way to determine how much I need in a day (and thereby how much I can cut out)?

Any tips on jumpstarting a stalled metabolism? I am already doing the "zig-zagging" diet...?

My appreciation in advance for any advice you guys may have.

Sue

Last edited by moderator2; 09-22-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
(male)

Jose2357 HB User
Re: Need advice...

I will said that it's a question you may ask a doctor, because it's not the same for everyone, a 6'8 guy and a 5'3 don't eat the same so it don't intake the same amount of calories.
But i most said that you need to learn what food to eat and what to stay away natural and organic food and ingredients are the best for any dieter or anyone because they have naturally ingredients to help you lose weight,stay healthy and be fit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread