It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

Okami900 HB User
Unhappy Need help!

Hi I'm a young teen and I have a really hard time losing weight. I was over weight ever since I was little. I'm currently 133 lbs which is 23 lbs over weight I have already lost 13 lbs, but that was over a span of 1 year. And a very limited diet that I hated. I want to know if there is a better and faster way to lose weight. Yes I am young and willing to lose at least 25 more lbs. I'm just a teenager and I don't look too over weight but sometimes I have trouble finding my size at popular stores like aero and abercrombie. I really just want to lose weight so that my parents can stop complaining about my weight. Also I have trouble wearing tight clothes like bathing suits. It's kinda embarrassing when I go swimming with my friends because they're all wearing bikinis and I'm still wearing a one piece with a small skirt. I just want to stop worrying about my weight. So if there is anything would help me lose weight faster then please let me know as soon as possible! My goal is to lose 25 lbs in one year! Thanks! I really appreciate your help!

Last edited by mod85; 10-09-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
(male)

Jose2357 HB User
Re: Need help!

I understand your situation.
My suggestion is that you must learn how and what to eat for example fast food it's to fill you up but it contribute to gain weight and begin your way to physical problems, also process food which it contain ingredients danger to your health and to be fit.
more expensive restaurant are more incline to less of those mention above, but better be home made recipes, try it you will love it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jose2357 For This Useful Post:
Okami900 (10-16-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
(female)

Okami900 HB User

Thanks! I'll be sure to try that out!

Old 10-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
(male)

Jose2357 HB User

You're welcome
It's a pleasure helping others, to be more specific as you go to the market always look for naturally or organic food and ingredients to make your home recipes, and for recipes look online for healthy recipes, avoid packed,canned, and bagged food and ingredients ask or look for fresh products, vegetables and more.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #5
(male)

Jose2357 HB User
Smile Re: Need help!

You're welcome
It's a pleasure helping others, to be more specific as you go to the market always look for naturally or organic food and ingredients to make your home recipes, and for recipes look online for healthy recipes, avoid packed,canned, and bagged food and ingredients ask or look for fresh products, vegetables and more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSP-Ad4.jpg (14.1 KB, 0 views)

Closed Thread