It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
(female)

ctnc1234 HB User
Exclamation All I want to do is eat!

Hello everyone. My appitite is huge, always want to eat, how can I lose 40 pounds, and not be hungry all the time? I have the will...but no power. Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
(female)

mandolins HB User
Re: All I want to do is eat!

i had the same problem so im doing the hcg diet. it has worked so far, ive lost 15 pounds. the first week was rough though, i was hungry allot. goodluck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
(female)

julie39180 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandolins View Post
i had the same problem so im doing the hcg diet. it has worked so far, ive lost 15 pounds. the first week was rough though, i was hungry allot. goodluck!
how r u doing on the hcg diet? r u still haveing success.. and where do u get the hcg from? is it expensive??? any infomation is greatly appreciated.. thnks

Old 01-23-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
(male)

jamesian HB User

You need to discipline yourself. If you want to achieve your goal or if you want to lose weight you must work for it.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
(male)

souriya123 HB Usersouriya123 HB Usersouriya123 HB User

feeling hungry all the time is a common problem
you will find that if you eat 4000 calories a day you still feel hungry and if you eat 1500 calories a day you feel hungry
the point is you need to accept the fact that you are not going to feel less hungry by continuosly eating

Old 02-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #6
(male)

jamesian HB User

Just eat a little and do much exercise. I know it really works. Just have self discipline.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

dreamer89 HB User

exacly how much and what are you eating? everyone has a different idea of what it means to be hungry all the time.

if your eating lower calories foods like veggies/fruiits and low fat stuff all the time and not eating much with substance no wonder your hungry. your body is looking for nutrients that your not getting. second you could be insulin resistant. if you are your cells require a high blood glucose level to somewhat overcome the glucose intolerance aka insulin resistance. in other words as the glucose levels are drawn down the cells run out because the concentration fell below osmosis levels and are crying for glucose even if yur blood sugars are in the normal range.

you also could be eating mostly junk food for all I know. high gi foods is exactly what someone needs if they are insulin resistant ot overcome the resistance. also high and lows of glucose levels can spark hunger as the brain picks up the swings (even if they are within normal range) because they are happening to fast. so there is a lot of reasons why someone would want to eat all the time.

I have been following stephanie seneff information on glucose fructose and obesity epidemic. google her name and read her blog or type in the search the obesity epidemic is metabolic syndrome a nutritional defiency. been following this for a little over a year. check it out.

dreamer

The Following User Says Thank You to dreamer89 For This Useful Post:
ctnc1234 (02-19-2012)
Old 03-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

KittyLove HB User

I suggest going wheat free for a week, and see how you feel. I'm currently reading "Wheat Belly" and it explains how our wheat today hardly resembles the wheat from 50 years ago...genetically altered several times over so it's pest/bacteria resistant and able to reproduce at a faster rate. The problem now is--it's not good for us to eat. The wheat we are consuming today, and it's in just about everything!, has been proven to cause insulin spikes, which result in wanting more food.

I've been wheat free for three days now, and my appetite is what I consider normal and managable--freedom from wanting food all of the time and being obsessed with it. While I was eating multigrain bread, rye crackers and bran cereal, I felt famished all day long and would graze all day long too.

Last edited by KittyLove; 03-21-2012 at 06:56 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to KittyLove For This Useful Post:
ctnc1234 (03-24-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #9
(female)

ctnc1234 HB User

Thanks Kitty...sounds hard, because I am a carb addict. But makes perfect scence. Thanks again for your post, and let me know how you do...I will give it a try

Closed Thread