It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
(female)

NikkiBee HB User
Unhappy Anyone else feel this way..

So im a teen girl who is 230 pounds. (Just imagine what that does to my self-esteem!) I really want to lose weight not just to look good and get a stunning body but to lower health problems that i will most likely get in the future. Im scared of getting any illness due to my weight. Im 5'1 1/2 and 230 pounds... OBESE!

Last edited by moderator2; 11-20-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Larasine HB User
Re: Anyone else feel this way..

Everyone like to have a good body and fitness, there is no wrong in that. if you seriously think that you want to reduce the weight, plan a chart, such as food chart, exercise chart, follow that regularly. eating healthy foods wont result in bad health, so you dont have to worry about illness in the future, if you maintain the same fat body then you have to worry about the illness. if you still have the fear then take some natural nutritional supplements which help to maintain overall health even you skin the meals.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larasine For This Useful Post:
NikkiBee (11-22-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Thunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB UserThunor HB User

You're on the right track. Focus on the healthy, and the appearance will follow. Eating the right food and getting regular exercise will mitigate the possibility of health problems down the road, and will result in weight loss as a bonus effect.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
(female)

Daisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiBee View Post
So im a teen girl who is 230 pounds. (Just imagine what that does to my self-esteem!) I really want to lose weight not just to look good and get a stunning body but to lower health problems that i will most likely get in the future. Im scared of getting any illness due to my weight. Im 5'1 1/2 and 230 pounds... OBESE!
I am so sorry your having a struggle! Do you get any support at home to help you lose weight. Have you been to a doctor? If you haven't, you need to go and have them do a physical to make sure your healthy enough to start a exercise program. When a person has a weight problem and they have a lot of weight to lose, they need to exercise along with eating healthy. I never call it dieting. Diets do NOT work. If you exercise, eat right, drink lots of water, and leave the junk food alone, you will lose the weight. It is not healthy to lose more than 2 pounds a week (that was told to me by my doctor).

Youíre so lucky because this is a problem that you can fix. Take baby step, please don't expect too much too soon. It took you a while to gain that much weight, and it will take a while to get it off. And once a week it is ok to eat something that you really like, that way you won't feel like your depriving yourself.

How old are you?

Sending you a big hug, and lots of prayers.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #5
(female)

NikkiBee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy65 View Post
I am so sorry your having a struggle! Do you get any support at home to help you lose weight. Have you been to a doctor? If you haven't, you need to go and have them do a physical to make sure your healthy enough to start a exercise program. When a person has a weight problem and they have a lot of weight to lose, they need to exercise along with eating healthy. I never call it dieting. Diets do NOT work. If you exercise, eat right, drink lots of water, and leave the junk food alone, you will lose the weight. It is not healthy to lose more than 2 pounds a week (that was told to me by my doctor).

Youíre so lucky because this is a problem that you can fix. Take baby step, please don't expect too much too soon. It took you a while to gain that much weight, and it will take a while to get it off. And once a week it is ok to eat something that you really like, that way you won't feel like your depriving yourself.

How old are you?

Sending you a big hug, and lots of prayers.

Thank you so much! Im Sixteen (Junior in highschool)
I have no support at home. If anything being in this house makes it worse. All my parents do is buy junk food. Not a single fruit in this household. Its brownies and muffins and crap like that. I will ask if i can go to the doctor. I have tried so hard before to lose weight but always failed. My parents have givin up on me

Old 12-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
(female)

Daisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB User

Quote:
Thank you so much! Im Sixteen (Junior in highschool)
I have no support at home. If anything being in this house makes it worse. All my parents do is buy junk food. Not a single fruit in this household. Its brownies and muffins and crap like that. I will ask if i can go to the doctor. I have tried so hard before to lose weight but always failed. My parents have givin up on me
I am so sorry your going through this. I hope your parents will take you to the doctor. I can't imagine giving up on one of my kids.

I will be here to listen if you need to talk.

hugs and prayers to you!

The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy65 For This Useful Post:
NikkiBee (12-01-2011)
Old 12-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
(female)

NikkiBee HB User

Quote:
I am so sorry your going through this. I hope your parents will take you to the doctor. I can't imagine giving up on one of my kids.

I will be here to listen if you need to talk.

hugs and prayers to you!
Thanks! I wish you were my mom. Hehe. Message me if you want!! I have a question idk if youll be able to answer it.

The following user gives a hug of support to NikkiBee:
Daisy65 (12-01-2011)
Old 12-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #8
(female)

Quote:
Thanks! I wish you were my mom. Hehe. Message me if you want!! I have a question idk if youll be able to answer it.
this is going to sound dumb, but I don't see a place on here to send a PM. I don't think I am allowed to send them yet. I am new to the board.

you can ask me on here if you want, and if I can I will answer you.

hugs to you!

Old 12-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #9
(female)

NikkiBee HB User

Quote:
this is going to sound dumb, but I don't see a place on here to send a PM. I don't think I am allowed to send them yet. I am new to the board.

you can ask me on here if you want, and if I can I will answer you.

hugs to you!
Okay so do doctor check ups cost money?? like they are broke i guess and i really want to do this. Being obese is effecting my life greatly!! UGH!

Old 12-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
(female)

Quote:
Okay so do doctor check ups cost money?? like they are broke i guess and i really want to do this. Being obese is effecting my life greatly!! UGH!

yes doctor visits cost money, unless you have a free clinic in your area, then they don't.

hugs to you!

The following user gives a hug of support to Daisy65:
NikkiBee (12-03-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy65 For This Useful Post:
NikkiBee (12-03-2011)
Old 12-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #11
(female)

NikkiBee HB User

Quote:
yes doctor visits cost money, unless you have a free clinic in your area, then they don't.

hugs to you!
Dang it! I just want to lose weight. Is that too bad?

Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #12
(female)

Quote:
Dang it! I just want to lose weight. Is that too bad?
you might check and see if they have a support group over eaters anonymous.

hugs to you!

Old 12-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
(female)

NikkiBee HB User

Quote:
you might check and see if they have a support group over eaters anonymous.

hugs to you!
Ill try. Thanks!!

Old 12-14-2011, 02:51 AM   #14
Inactive
(male)

albertnices HB User
Smile Re: Anyone else feel this way..

Its difficult to tell but this happens, so can you provide more suitable answers so it will be helpful for us.

Closed Thread