It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
(female)

ElleDi HB User
Question At the risk of sounding dumb...

Here's me:
I'm hypoglycemic so I have to eat a certain amount. My diet is extremely clean and healthy (protein, whole grains, vegetables, limited fruit, no sugar or whites, etc), with my only "splurge" being some potato chips once a week.
I can't cut back on calories, and when I exercise a lot, I need to eat a little more.

At the risk of sounding dumb, my question is:
Will exercise (without cutting calories, and possibly adding 200 more per day) allow me to build muscle and trim fat (become fit and toned)?

I do about 2 hours of exercise each day -- sometimes up to 4 hours (waking, dancing, gym/weight training workout).

If I'm keeping my calories the same, or increasing slightly and doing this amount of exercise, can I expect to gain muscle - lose fat?

Because I've given up on "dieting" for a certain period of time or to get to a specific goal weight. I just want to be fit, trim and healthy... but with 10 pounds less fat!
Any opinions?
Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread