It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
(female)

cassieglenn46 HB User
Exclamation i need someone to help, read the whole thing

I am trying to lose weight. My weight is causing my asthma to be worse, and I am getting the beginning signs of diabetes, so I am really trying to get this weight off so I can be healthier, not to mention look better.
I am taking prozac and will possibly be taking birth control soon.
What i am wanting to know is if anyone here knows of good, safe, over the counter supplements for weight loss. I took raspberry ketones for a while and they seemed to work good. I've also heard of something called 7-keto, as well as many other weight loss supplements.
What im wanting is something that is safe to take with the prozac and b.c., without causing any kinds of interactions or making any of them less effective. i also dont want something that is stimulating, like something with caffiene in it. those make me too jittery and i dont want anything that will make me feel any different. sorry this is a bit scattered, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
(female)

AuntyJuJu HB User
Re: i need someone to help, read the whole thing

Only drink water, eat smaller portions, exercise, and make sure you're getting all the nutrients and vitamins you need throughout the day.

Doing that will help you lose weight, feel great, and even look great, not to mention the fact that if you have acne it may help or even clear it up for good.

I also take Prozac along with birth control so I know what you're going through.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread