It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
(female)

eriley93 HB User
Will the change to my workout routine/diet plan help me reach my weight loss goal?

So I have been working out since february and I've seen tremendous results. I went from a medium shirt size down to a small and size 6 shorts down to size 4. I am overall extremely happy. Currently I have been doing between 30 minutes to an hour of lifting to fatigue then i do between 30 minutes to an hour of cardio after. I tried intermittent fasting for a little while but really didn't like it/or see much results. I just yesterday added HIIT to my workout with just 10 extra minutes on the treadmill, 1 minute running at 8mph and 30 seconds at 3mph throughout and I just wanna know if adding that to my current workout if it'll show major results or not do much more then what i am doing now? I plan to slowly increase my time on the treadmill as well as do some HIIT on the bike as well. As for my diet, I just ordered a pound of egg white protein powder. Every morning I eat 2 scrambled eggs, lunch I plan to just drink a protein shake once it arrives and for dinner I'll eat some sort of grilled meat. My overall goal is to reach 125 pounds while still gaining lean muscle. Right now I am 134 and my BMI is around 20% which is well within a healthy range. So to sum it all up, if I were to include HIIT as well as cutting out a meal and swapping it for a protein shake daily will that help me break out of my plateau and hit 125? Also if anyone has some exercise tips to tighten your core and thighs up please share I have abs but i got a little too much skin covering them, they want to come out of hiding but i could use some new workouts for them

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
(male)

Lance480 HB User
Re: Will the change to my workout routine/diet plan help me reach my weight loss goal

Just a tip: If you only change one thing a week to your current routine, that should tell you whether that new technique/food is effective or not. It isn't the fastest, but it will take out a lot of the guessing game.

PS: I've heard wonderful things about HIIT.

Closed Thread

Tags
weight loss fast