It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
(female)

user0124 HB User
Unhappy I need to lose weight!

I have been a laughing stock, since i've been a kid, all my friends (girls) are mostly five feet tall at most five feet four inches, while i am five feet six inches, with a broader frame, thus, i always look larger than i really am.

I am currently a size 14,and i need to loose weight fast, since this has been a hindrance in my social life, and has always given me a low self esteem.

I have tried, gymming, running, dieting, but, I have not been able to keep up a perfect time table. Can some one help?

Old 12-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

dreamer89 HB User
re: Need to lose weight?

just about everyone feels they must lose weight, by the way size 14 is not really that bad, you run and exercise some of that weight is it muscle? how far and fast do you run? if you can say run 3 miles in under 30 minutes that is good, also i would stop dieting, actually I don't know what you mean by dieting, do you mean reduced caloire dieting? if that is the case (because you were told cal in must be less than cal out to lose weight) stop it right now, 99 percent of those who have expeirneced this way of trying to control weight have failed, many have learned, myself included that cal in and cal out is a lie a very cruel lie to expose people who are conscious of their looks, or shall I say self conscious, our bodies do not work like that, they have complex systems that work to keep you alive and well, and if your dieting this is a survival threat and fat is that buffer against that. so why would it allow you to get rid of what is keeping you alive?

I suggest you read about obesity, nutritional deficiencies and cholesterol sulfate how all of this relates to the obesity epidemic and it has nothing to do with how many caloires you eat. also the famine feast cycle,

i am following a s/low carb diet myself (i have done all the other diets touted as a cure for obesity and they are no such thing, it is just another lie to keep people fat and spending their money on supposed cures) I am trying ti keep my diet mostly plant based I have managed to stay around 75 percent plant based, my main fats are coconut oil, some butter and peanut butter and maybe a glass of whole milk per day. been following it about 7 weeks now,

by the way I have lost weight, have more energy, etc,

Last edited by moderator2; 12-01-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: posted disallowed websites

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User
Re: Need to lose weight?

Self-confidence is the key. No matter how big or thin you may be, if you lack that then it will always be a hindrance with your social life. Continue also with your dieting and exercise, or better yet, enroll yourself in a gym.

Closed Thread