It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
(female)

wendya2J HB User
Where to go from here?

Hi Everyone!!

Since August, I've lost 70lbs. I've been battling reflux and gallbladder issues which now seem to be dwindling a bit. Still having a hard time eating and feel I have developed a fear. Im not sure if Im afraid of food in general, that it will make me feel sick again? or if Im afraid of gaining all the weight back. I hardly eat anything right now, and the weight loss has slowed way down for some reason??? How can I get it going again? I am slowly working on gaining some endurance back and riding the exercise bike for 10-20 minutes 3-5x/week and am exhausted after that. Right now I am on medical leave from the gallbladder surgery, and feel this is a good time to get going on a good path. I see my GP on Monday, should I ask for a nutionist consult or ???

Thanks so much Everyone!!

The following user gives a hug of support to wendya2J:
sjs40 (12-30-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
(female)

sjs40 HB User
Re: Where to go from here?

Hope you are feeling better! I would definitely consult a nutritionist if you haven't already. I see one regularly. I also had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago which probably could have been avoided if I had a consult sooner than I did.

Here's to a healthy 2013!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User
Re: Where to go from here?

It is best if you'll consult a doctor with your ways of losing weight since you've just had health problems. Just to avoid any further problems or complications.

Closed Thread