It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
(female)

f1tnessg1rl HB User
Unhappy confused - help

Hi all. I am really confused about one thing - not losing weight and I am trying, I really am, but I don't see results.

For breakfast I usually eat oatmeal or scrambled eggs or tuna
for snacks (usually twice a day) I eat fruit or sandwich with some fish
and for dinner usually cabbage, or beans or rice with green pea
and i drink around 2l of water every day
and I do insanity asylum every day but I dont see results

and funny thing is, when I don't eat so much, for example if I eat just breakfast and one snack next day I look so skinny, and I can actually see my abs and muscles and now I am confused. Maybe I eat too much. But I am scared of eating just breakfast cos I used to be anorexic and I am scared of going back to that lifestyle :/ I mean, shouldn't a healthy woman be able to eat normal, 3 big meals or 6 small meals and still not gain weight? I am really confused, but Ireally want to look like I look when I don't eat much.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
(female)

f1tnessg1rl HB User
Red face how much calories?

Hi... I am confused.... I heard couple times: if you want to lose weight, just eat 500 calories less than usual... but usually I eat around 1000 calories, maybe 1200 sometimes and my body got used to that amount of calories... does that mean that I have to eat 800 calories to lose weight or should I take 500 calories of some normal calories intake (around 1600cal)?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2012, 06:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: how much calories?

Hi fitnessgirl, Your diet is good and you should not eat less because when you do the insanity program you could be burning 1000 or more calories. After you complete your daily session you go through an after burn which means you continue to burn calories for several hours after you are finished. Don't obsess with weight or caloric intake because muscle weighs more than fat and the more muscle you gain the more calories you burn. My problem is that I have always been a compulsive addicted exerciser...4 hours a day and it takes alot for me to balance this with everything else going on. I hope you find the balance in your life with your diet and exercise so you do not experience the pain of anorexia again. All the best

Old 01-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User

Hi,

Try to check your BMI and see if it is normal. Maybe it is just psychological that you think you need to lose weight since your diet seems perfect. Try to balance your diet with exercise as well.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User

Hi,

Try to check your BMI and see if it is normal. Maybe it is just psychological that you think you need to lose weight since your diet seems perfect. Try to balance your diet with exercise as well.

Closed Thread

Tags
diet, exercise, weight