It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
(female)

danielladslv HB User
confused dieter

about two years ago i suffered a 5 year addiction to drugs. i managed to kick the habbit. but now have picked up 16kgs!! thats alot since i am 162. pretty short! the horrible thing is i see it everyday and i think about it every min of the day. i try diet. if its too chilled i land up, cheating bad. many times i tried to stop bread and iv struggled. i went for lipo suction on my hips but i know that is not enough. look slim on the hips but big on top...i dont have self control and an instant gratification kind of person. so to my dismay. i have started a soup diet. yes its a crash diet. my plan is to force myself to the extreme . hard dicipline and of course get thin fast.then of course go to a place where the teach me maintenance rather than weight loss. im on day two. and have already cheated with 3 slices of brown bread, mostly nothing on. and today a snicker bar. ill be honest im starving and feel bloated. is this normal. im not exactly sticking to the diet exactly with the whole soup thing. i mean i did not make it with their recipe. i went and bought sachet soup and today a health high protein soup. have i lost my mind. could i be risking a potential health risk . or since its the new year can i finally say i have got this... i suppose its ok to be hungry. due to my weight gain its because i ate so much and maybe starving my body from its usual amount .? a responce will be great. ps. my exercise is like twice a week for an hour. not enough i know. but busy lifestyle and cant find the time. also always tired. constantly !! help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User
Re: confused dieter

If you want to lose weight, you should really find time and work for it. You better enroll yourself in a gym at least every weekend for the start.

Reply Reply