It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 02:44 AM   #1
(male)

Henry4113 HB User
Desperate to lose weight.

I've read in some of the forums that increasing dairy consumption helps to add calories and burn fat.I should feel successful and proud about maintaining a healthy diet, but stagnating in week two and being worried about negative long-term impact of my eating/exercise habits are making me wonder if I should stop this diet? I'm desperate to lose this weight.

Specific questions: I know that I won't be able to maintain burning so many calories per day in the long-term; should I limit my exercise now? Is that reasonable?

Henry

Last edited by Henry4113; 01-29-2013 at 02:47 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Henry4113:
jemimah21 (02-06-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User
Re: Desperate to lose weight.

Losing weight does not depend alone on the food you take. It should be paired with exercises as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2013, 02:33 AM   #3
(male)

jemimah21 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry4113 View Post
I've read in some of the forums that increasing dairy consumption helps to add calories and burn fat.I should feel successful and proud about maintaining a healthy diet, but stagnating in week two and being worried about negative long-term impact of my eating/exercise habits are making me wonder if I should stop this diet? I'm desperate to lose this weight.

Specific questions: I know that I won't be able to maintain burning so many calories per day in the long-term; should I limit my exercise now? Is that reasonable?

Henry

My advice would be to not follow any 'diet' too closely. Don't follow any diet that completely denies any kind of 'bad food’. Diets focus too much on what you can't eat rather than what you can.

Cutting out white carbs - the bread, the pasta, potato are cool. I've switched from white bread and rice to brown. I still eat potatoes though. It leaves me feeling fuller and more satisfied.
Try to go for lean meats. Just concentrate on your diet and what are you eating plus do some physical workouts like running, swimming.

Jemimah

Old 02-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #4
(male)

FitnessNut HB User

Experiment with it to see if its right for you. Do without it for a 2-3 months and see what happens. Everyone is different.

Closed Thread