It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
(male)

robin582 HB User
Jenny Craig Diet Program?

I heard one diet program "Jenny Craig Diet Program" which make me think to join.
But before investing my money I need help.
Is Jenny Craig Diet Program is good, effective, long lasting?
I want review of this program....
Please Help me...

Last edited by Administrator; 04-07-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2013, 04:10 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User
Re: Jenny Craig Diet Program?

I've heard so much good things about Jenny Craig's diet program from my friends, though I haven't tried this myself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
(female)

Nicole K HB UserNicole K HB UserNicole K HB UserNicole K HB User

I cannot commnet specifically on this "programme", however, I'm sure someone would lose weight on any type of weight loss programme or plan.

But ask yourself this: Do you see yourself (after losing the weight) on the programme for the rest of your life? If so, go for it.
The problem is, most people when they go off of a programme, they gain the weight back and more.
That is why the weight loss industry is a multi-billion dollar industry.

If a you find a programme may help motivate you, provide support, and teach you to eat in a healthy way, then it may be beneficial because once you stop paying and go off of the programme, you can continue to follow what they have taught you.
If you have to buy "their" food, then you are caught up in it forever, a slave to the "programme".

~Adult onset epilepsy~

Last edited by Administrator; 04-07-2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: typo

Old 04-10-2013, 06:21 AM   #4
(male)

adam704 HB User

The Jenny Craig Program is supposed to be quite good, my friend tried it and lost quite a bit of weight, but you have to incorporate it with exercise. Good luck

Old 05-18-2013, 03:44 AM   #5
(male)

robin582 HB User

Ya I know this diet program is good but I don't want to consume any prepackaged food...That's why I changed my mind and think to try other weight loss method.

But I really thanks to all for there valuable suggestion.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:01 AM   #6
(female)

DKH227 HB User

robin582 - I've done the JC program & it does work - however ALL the food you eat would be prepackaged & very expensive! I lost about 20 pounds in two months - but I also ended up charging my "groceries" from them every week and ended up in about $2,000 in debt after all was said and done. I think any diet program that makes you spend money like that is 90% rip off. The main reason why I felt like this worked was b/c I had to go in every week to be weighed and measured - which kept me accountable for what I was eating and doing. Try Weight Watchers - you can custom tailor your own menu's and would still ahve the support system to help you stay motivated.

Closed Thread

Tags
weight loss, weight loss tips