It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
(female)

Justplainmk HB User
25 Pounds by August

Hello. I need to lose 20 pounds by sometime early August, before I go back to school. I was wondering the best way to go about it. I don't have a lot of money for juicers and things but I do have a gym membership. I also do lot of walking, I'm a photographer. Mostly I need to lose arm but mostly stomach fat. I've been working out on an elliptical twice a day, 30 minutes in the morning and the evening. I have a glass of apple juice after my morning workout anda glass of chocolate milk after my evening because I heard those help with digesting and boosting metabolism. Does anybody have any suggestions? Better eating habits, exercise tips, miracle foods, tricks, what have you. I am willing to try just about anything short of starving myself. All help Appreciated! Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
(female)

Kendra01 HB UserKendra01 HB User
Re: 25 Pounds by August

I'm no expert, though I should be considering how often I've dieted over the years, but I think most recommend that when trying to lose weight, fruit juice and chocolate milk might be counterproductive. I guess it's the sugar and calories. Water might be better. When I used to work out really hard, I stuck with water. I don't like the caffeine that energy drinks have. Fresh fruit instead of juice is preferred for some reason.

While you're at the gym, you might talk to some other members who look very fit and ask their nutrition schedule.

When I worked out strenously five days per week, I didn't limit my food that much, because I was burning up so many calories. I ran 3-4 miles, then did a mile on the bike, one mile on the eliptical and then did weights and sit ups. I did this at least 5 days per week. I didn't drink many of my calories though.

Last edited by moderator2; 07-03-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: remove quote

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread