It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

West Nile Virus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2005, 05:26 PM   #1
(female)

perdyldy HB User
Question Long Term Problems

I was one of the lucky ones that developed a sever case of west nile fever last summer. I have spoke to a few other people around my area that also had it and we have been expiriencing long term side effects from it. Has anyone experienced ongoing problems as well?
Any info on long-term complications would be wonderful!!
perdy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2005, 10:16 PM   #2
(male)

lloopy HB User
Re: Long Term Problems

You were lucky to get West Nile Fever rather than the Virus. The Virus attacks the CNS and can be very serious. Recent research indicates that the fever is more serious than first thought and can require a longer time to clear up all symptoms. Good nutrition is very important, lots of water, and good sleep will help speed it up!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2006, 11:07 PM   #3
(male)

sftcount HB User

I was exposed last summer also. I can tell you there are long term side effects and as far as I know there is not much to be done. It has activated HHV6 and EBV. I never tested positive for these before the west nile.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:22 PM   #4
(male)

fuzfire HB User

I have a friend who contracted
WN viris and she said after suffering with it for a couple of years (after affects) she started taking colloidial silver and it did wonders for her. I take it myself for other reasons, but it might be worth checking into. If you do decide to take it do your homework on it as a few people have had their skin turn blue from it. Usually from taking too much for too long. I'm not recommending it for you just letting you know what I've heard. Good luck

Closed Thread