It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2003, 09:08 AM   #1

pinkrose HB User
Question how can i delay my period

i am a sunday starter and was going to restart my estrostep today. I have not been on for about six mounths. I thought my period was coiming last wed. my last peroid was Jan. 8th. my peroid did not come. i'm not preg. I just miss counted the days. The problem is I am catching a plane to see my boyfriend next sat-tues. my peroid will prob. come next wed. and last until mon or tues. how can I delay it or stop it for my trip. I have not seen him since thanksgiving so you can imagine i don't want to be on my cycle during that time cause I won't see him again until april. If i start my pills this sunday, today, will it delay it, cause me to start earlier and last longer or what, what should I do ? need help !

Old 02-02-2003, 10:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Starting it today chances are it will delay it. But that is just a chance. Sometimes no matter what we want the body will do what it wants. There is no telling for sure how it will effect your period.
Also make sure that since you are going to be with your bf that he use condoms even if you do restart your pills today. Because the pills may not be fully effective when you do see him. Better safe than sorry.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2003, 03:49 PM   #3

pinkrose HB User
thank you for your help

Closed Thread