It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2003, 04:52 PM   #1

Code_Poe HB User
Post Pelvis pain

Hello everyone,
I need a little bit of help in understanding what my G/F is going thru and how to help her. For the past couple of months she has had pain/discomfort in her pelvis area (Womanly parts as well) Within the past week the pain has gotten worse and sometimes their is extremley sharp pain to where she almost falls on the ground. I know this isn't much to go on but could this be a problem with her ovaries, uterus, or something. She thought it was possibly Herpes (Could Herpes cause you to be in pain for several months without an outbreat or anything) or something, I'm just trying to understand what she is going thru and offer some assitance. I can't seem to convince her to go to the doctors yet (I think I'm close though) I'm crazy about her and I dont' want to see anything happen to her.

I'm sorry if I sound like some kind of inexperienced idiot but I'm trying anything I can think of.

Old 01-09-2003, 07:22 PM   #2
Veteran

Kamden HB User
You need to just take her because this sounds like it could turn into something serious if it has not already. It may be an infection, tubular pregnancy, ovaries etc., there are just too many options. But it is obvious it is getting worse, and to wait months is way too long already. Women hesitate to go sometimes for female problems, but hopefully there is a female doc she can see. I hope you can help her and find out what it is. Good luck, and take her yourself if you have to.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2003, 07:36 PM   #3

Code_Poe HB User
So does anyone think this could have anything to do with Herpes? I've been reading all over the place and ALL of the signs I'm seen are all external excecpt for the ones in the mouth.

Old 01-09-2003, 08:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
A doctor will be the only one to tell for sure what is going on.
The main concern is for her to see her doctor and find out what is going on.
It could be any number of things. If you are so worried about herpes then go get tested to see if you have gotten it. Another good reason to use condoms no matter what form of birth control a girl is using.
Hepres can be spread without noticable outbreaks. In other words you can get it even if she didnt have any visilbe sores.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 03-18-2003, 05:03 PM   #5
Inactive

N2golf HB User
With Herpes, she will most likely feel it externally, should have nothing to do with pelvic pain. Has she seen a dr. yet?

Old 03-18-2003, 06:44 PM   #6
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Your GF needs to be seen by the doc. If the pelvic pain should happen to be Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and she lets it go to long it can go to her blood stream. It could also cause infertility. What ever is going on needs to be evaluated by a doc ASAP.

Closed Thread