It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2003, 06:34 AM   #1

Ania HB User
Post Burning

After I take a shower it burns to pee. It starts hurting and burning while washing even though I use non deodorant soap and all that unscented stuff. But then it burns to pee and I was wondering if a uti or something can cause burning after taking a shower?

Old 01-31-2003, 01:46 PM   #2
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
Could just be a reaction to the product you're using to wash. Try something else. A UTI would hurt all the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2003, 11:34 PM   #3
Inactive

mlgable HB User
First off you should not be using anything but plain water to wash with. Also if you take tub baths this could be part of the problem as many bath products can be irritating. With a urinary tract infection you would most likely notice burning with urination, frequent urination as well as urgency and maybe some blood in your urine. From your post though it sounds to me like you are using soap or some type of washing product in this area and that is not recommended.

Old 04-14-2003, 11:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
If it is ONLY after a shower and not at other times, you might just be taking showers that are too hot, or soaping too much and not rinsing thoroughly. If you get it other times or experience back pain, see a doctor right away.

Old 04-15-2003, 08:30 AM   #5
Inactive

Piperdreams HB User
A UTI makes your bladder and/or urethra to burn. If it is soap or hot water irritation then you should experience the burning on the outside of your genital area, I mean the skin. Can you pinpoint where the burning is?

Closed Thread