It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2003, 06:03 AM   #1

jitterbug HB User
Post PERIMENOPAUSE AND CRAMPS

I experience cramps at varying times throughout the entire month, not just at the beginning of my period. I've also experienced problems with sleeping during the past two years, although I never related that to perimenopause. My joints also hurt also. Does this sound like symptoms of perimenopause? I'm 46.

Thanks

Old 05-19-2003, 07:34 AM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
This could well be part of the start of peri-menopause. Why not look on the menopause message board and read more about the varied signs and symptoms we have all had. There is lots of good info on that board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2003, 07:45 PM   #3

MrsKramden HB User
Lightbulb

Hi Jitterbug ~

Yes, it's what happened to me and actually the way I found out I was in peri-menopause.

I had a period which gave such excruciating cramps which I never experienced before. My frist thought was endometriosis or fibroids.It wasn't. It was peri-menopause. All women's expereince with peri and actual menopause is different and the above post is correct in advising you to join us at the Menopause Board. It's a wealth of information and support.

Closed Thread