It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2003, 05:17 PM   #1

Baybiephat HB User
Question Am I Normal?

Im a 17 year old female and I just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend . We’ve only done it a few times but the problem is the 1st to times were somewhat painful(I guess I was just uncomfortable)I figured maybe I just have to break into. But we recently did it again and im not really in any pain, but its like I feel nothing, I mean i can feel him inside of me but im not really aroused. Is this normal? I want to be able to enjoy sex with him. What can I do to make it better for myself, is it going to take a few more times? Some one please let me know!

[This message has been edited by Baybiephat (edited 07-30-2003).]

Old 07-31-2003, 05:13 AM   #2
Veteran

jessilynn68 HB User
Hi there -

I lost my virginity at 16, and called my friend after and said "This is what people are raving about? And they want to keep doing it again?" It was horribly painful, I bled, and I hated it. She said it would get better with time. And it has. And I think I remember it hurting the first few times, and then that stopped.

As for what you can do for yourself, I would suggest masturbating and find out what you like so you can convey that to your bf. Be open and honest about what you like and don't like, and ask him to do the same. it takes time to realize what you like and don't, and some women don't have orgasms right away - I think I was sexually active for 2 or 3 years before I had one. Just relax, enjoy the exploration with your bf, and with yourself, and it will likely all fall into place.

Sorry - just have to add this - make sure you are protecting yourself from pregnancy and diseases.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2003, 12:43 PM   #3

Christyus HB User
I totally agree fwith jessilyn68. You need to really explore your own body and see what is pleasurable to you. I was the same way about the first time I had sex. I too was like what was all the gab about. But as I got older the more you learn about yourself the more sex was enjoyable.

Old 07-31-2003, 01:07 PM   #4
Inactive

winter_witch HB User
What both of those other ladies said is spot on.

Get to know yourself. What YOU like and don't like. What turns you on faster. What hurts or doesn't feel right.

Don't be embarrased to try anything. Vibrators, toys. It might even be something as simple as using a little lube when you have sex. And your fanatsies are very sexy to your boyfriend. Trust me

Don't be afraid to express yourself. Wear some clothes that make you feel sexy. Watch a sexy movie or listen to music to put you in the mood. Eat some spicy foods first (habaneros peppers!!!)

You'll soon find what works for you and your partner and soon you'll be having mind blowing "couple sex"

Closed Thread