It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2003, 04:05 PM   #1
(female)

talula509 HB User
Post spotting???

I am on my second month of a new pill (desogen). My period is due in 9 days. Last night (after having sex with my boyfriend) i noticed i was spotting. It's still going on, and i have some light cramping as well. I know that spotting is common in the first few cycles of the pill (although this didn't happen last month) but here's why i'm freaked out. about 4 months ago i started a different kind of pill. first cycle, ok....second cycle i had spotting. Next thing i know i was pregnant (terminated) and the spotting was "implantation spotting. What would the chances of this happening again be? i take my pills at the SAME time every day., i never miss one. I am going to FREAK if this is happening again. Any advice?

Old 08-05-2003, 04:24 PM   #2
(female)

fanofopera HB User
I wish I knew what to say. I know the pill can cause spotting and I hope this is what is causing yours. I spotted when I was on Loestrin and then switched to Desogen and didn't have the spotting but everyone is different. You may just want to take a pregnacy test just to make sure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2003, 05:45 PM   #3
(female)

knockemdead HB User
I have been spotting on Loestrin too!! URGGGGGHHHH!!!

Closed Thread