It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2003, 07:31 PM   #1

TroubledYouth HB User
Post AHHH it itches help pleeeease

for about a month and a half i thought i had a yeast infection. i was on amoxicillion, and thats when it started so i just assumed, anyways i took a 7 day treatment but when it didnt go away i figured it was because i was takin both at the same time...anywho i got my period then took another 3 day treatment..and my symptoms are still VERY present
whitish grey discharg,
smells really bad not fishy just bad,
and it itches soooooo bad
i have a drs appointment on friday but i cant wait that long with this itch
also i just got posion ivy so i really cant itch it even thought i wasnt supossed to either way
if anyone has any suggestions please help a girl out

Old 08-07-2003, 03:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Sometimes a very strong yeast infection can take longer than normal to clear up and not all creams can work the same way for everybody. I once had and infection which one cream wouldn't clear after well over a week and when i tried a different brand it soothed the itch and cleared the infection within days. I find pessaries easier to work with and less messy, but not the powdery type ones, i prefer the waxy type ones (if you know what i mean).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2003, 08:01 AM   #3

TroubledYouth HB User
well ive tried two different brands two different kinds. they both worked while i was takin them but when i was done it seemed like i didnt take them at all.
im going to make a gyno appointment later in the week and see whats goin on its freaky when something is going on down there and your not sure what it is

Old 08-07-2003, 08:54 PM   #4
(female)

slaughter17 HB User
Sounds to me like Trichomoniasis, or a severe vaginal bacterial infection. Here is more info about them both. If you are sexually active I would definatly have your doc check for STD's while you are at your appointment.

[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 09-04-2003).]

Closed Thread