It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2003, 07:11 PM   #1

Newlywed_2003 HB User
Angry brown discharge and painful sex

Hey, gals!

I got married 5 months ago, but got on pill only 7 days ago. Well, my period was over for about 3 days but I still have very concentrated brown discharge coming out in clocks and we tried to have sex for the last 2 days and it burns like hell, so we had to stop both times. My hubby can barely enter me and I am pushing him away in total pain. It is getting very frustrated and I don't know what is happening to me. Tonight is Friday so I will not be able to see my Gyn till Monday. I wonder if any of you guys ever had it and if you did how you dealt with it.

Thank you in advance,

Newlywed_2003

------------------

Old 08-08-2003, 07:57 PM   #2
Veteran

strand3d HB User
Brown discharge is pretty normal. It just means your period is 'ending' but it should go away. As for the painful buring during sex, that doesn't sound normal to me at all. Are you using plently of lubricant when you have sex? sometimes if you're too 'dry' it can hurt badly. I'd suggest you just talk to your gyno on monday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2003, 04:03 PM   #3

Newlywed_2003 HB User
We are were using KY last time and it still hurt. Today though I have a mix of brown and red discharge. I will see doctor on Monday. Thanks

Old 08-10-2003, 10:49 PM   #4

penguin chick HB User
You might have BV bacterial vaginitis. This happens when bacteria enters via fingers, tampons, etc. It's very common and very treatable. I had it after my ex "manually satisfied" me, and I know it sucks. Your doctor will probably notice bleeding or inflammation of the cervix and surrounding areas. I was prescribed the antibiotic doxycycline for 7 days and it worked. Good Luck =)

Closed Thread