Emergency please help!!!
My mom went to the emergency room two days ago only to discover she has a tumor the size of a cantelope on her uterus. She also has cysts. She has had a cyst (or so we think that is what it is) bleeding for the last 8 hours, non stop. Should she go to the hospital, what could they do for her?
I'd go. Better safe than sorry.
Besides, with the other problem, I would definately say don't delay anything.
kbunch, just wondering if she went and what happened? I hope everything is ok. Take care!!
She went and they put her on vicodin. Instead of going to her gyne appt in two weeks she is going tomorrow bc its an emergency
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.|