It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2003, 11:48 AM   #1

Brogan HB User
Post excessive discharge?

I am hoping for some advice or at least to know that other women have experienced this also ->

During foreplay/intercourse I appear to be too "wet".

It's embarrassing to have so much wetness. It also affects intercourse - there is not enough sensation for my boyfriend (it's not a size thing )

I do have vaginal discharge so I think that is causing the problem.

Does this happen to anyone? Are there ways to make it better? Has anyone heard of ways to decrease vaginal discharge? My doctor said that he will talk to me about some ways when I come back for my next visit (at this point he is checking my records to look at my past history of yeast and BV infections).

I would appreciate any advice or feedback on this. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Brogan (edited 08-13-2003).]

Old 08-13-2003, 09:49 AM   #2

Brogan HB User
Since noone has replied I am wondering if this doesn't happen to other women and it's just me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2003, 10:05 AM   #3

shell24 HB User
try using condoms ...... it seems to dry me up quick when i have this problem .... or mabe its just him ..is he a normal size or has this happened with diffrent partners as well ?

Old 08-13-2003, 10:22 AM   #4

Brogan HB User
Thank you for replying Yes, it's happened with other partners before. He is a good size. If we don't have a lot of foreplay, then I am still pretty wet when he enters me, but there is a lot more sensation. I quickly get too wet though - and I don't think it's just because I am "turned on". I think the discharge is already in there and when he enters me it just moves it around. I am sorry that this is so graphic!

I will try condoms. It's so weird - because we didn't want to use condoms because we were thinking that ruins the "sensation". Thank you for the suggestion!

Old 08-13-2003, 11:58 AM   #5

shell24 HB User
i thought of somthing eles 2...i dont like to doush becouse it drys me up in there ....but mabe that will do the trick 4 you ...and condoms do make less sensation your right ..but that might help you..... .now if some one would ancer mine it would make my day lol good luck !

Old 08-13-2003, 07:22 PM   #6

Brogan HB User
Thank you Shell.

I am not sure about douching (sp?) because my doctor is always telling me NOT to douche because it destroys the balance inside your vagina. I might try it though - that would be great it worked. What was your question about?

Old 08-13-2003, 07:59 PM   #7

LMCC22 HB User
wow... i was definitely embarassed to admit it, but i have this same problem and i find it soo gross (for lack of a better word) but i have no idea what to do to get rid of it! ah if someone has a solution please dont hesitate to post it

Old 08-14-2003, 08:02 AM   #8
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Douching is never recommended unless your doc tells you too. As for the problems of increased wetness hopefully your doc will not wait to long before he sees you to help you work through this problem.

Old 08-15-2003, 06:56 AM   #9

SunShine14 HB User
I have the same problem and lately ive been getting bad discharge too. I went to the doctor and he took a urine test and blood test and everything came back fine. He did give me some medicine called bactrix so if it was a urinary infection it would help me..but it hasnt. They also told me instead of douching to use Femine Wash. It has helped a little bit but not all the way. Sometimes you can also get too "wet" if you have an allergic reaction to a condom. I think that is whats happening to me so were going to try some different ones and see if anything works, but try using the femine wash doctors reccomend that instead of douching.

Old 08-15-2003, 07:47 AM   #10
Inactive

mlgable HB User
If there is excess discharge the doc should always take a culture of the discharge to be sure it isn't an infection of some kind. As already stated women should not douche unless directed to do so by their doctor.

Closed Thread