It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2003, 04:02 PM   #1

LAZARUSGIRLX HB User
Red face EXCESSIVE VAGINAL LEAKING/FLOW (FLUID, NOT BLOOD)

I AM A 50 YEAR OLD FEMALE SUFFERING FROM A LITTLE-KNOWN PROBLEM. I HAVE BEEN LEAKING FLUID FROM THE VAGINA FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW AND THE DOCTORS CANNOT FIND A CAUSE FOR IT. THE FLUID IS CLEAR/AMBER COLORED AND IS THERE REGARDLESS OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE. I HAVE TAKEN ALL THE EXPECTED TESTS THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN SUCH AN OCCURANCE, AND THEY HAVE ALL COME UP NEGATIVE. I HAVE A FIBROID MEASURING 9 CM IN DIAMETER, BUT THEY HAVE NOT FOUND A LINK BETWEEN THE 2. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION OR HAS GONE THROUGH A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE RESPOND. ~~*THANK YOU*~~

Old 03-30-2004, 01:58 PM   #2

magnolia1993 HB User
Question Re: EXCESSIVE VAGINAL LEAKING/FLOW (FLUID, NOT BLOOD)

I have been leaking clear fluid for about 2 years also. my gyn sent me to the urologist and I had a painful procedure done just to find out it is not urine. I went on the birth control pill and it stopped. I have recently been taken off the pill and the leaking began again. It drips all the way down to my ankles when I get out of bed and saturates my pants through out the day. My other problem it I have painful bumps (maybe acne or swollen glands) in between my thighs (all the way up my thighs, between my vagina and legs) It hurts so bad, on both sides, I told my gyn she told me to use phisoderm, but it has not made a difference. I am even becoming discolored (from white to black patches) were these blimishes have been in the past. Please advise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2004, 06:03 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Re: EXCESSIVE VAGINAL LEAKING/FLOW (FLUID, NOT BLOOD)

when I was suffering from a vaginal group B strep infection, I was having large amounts of clear fluid discharge....do you have any irritation too?

Old 03-31-2004, 07:35 AM   #4

magnolia1993 HB User
Re: EXCESSIVE VAGINAL LEAKING/FLOW (FLUID, NOT BLOOD)

The only discomfort I have is during intercourse. It is very painful most times rather then not.

Closed Thread