It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2003, 10:59 AM   #1

meemee HB User
Post can u get irritations or infections from wearing a pad?

i was just wondering if you can get an irritation or an infection from wearing your pad. its just that i have been debating whether i have a yeast infection or maybe just an irritation. lately i have been trimming my pubic hair and the first time i got my period after trimming i got an irritation. it started itching when there wasn't much blood coming out but i still wore a pad. because when i stopped wearing my pad. the itching and peeling got better. could this be because of my trimming? maybe it got irritated because there wasn't much hair down there anymore. some people say i could have a yeast infection without the discharge or itching.

Old 08-18-2003, 07:14 PM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Your best bet since you are not sure is to get it checked by the doc. It is hard to say what it might or might not be since we cannot see the area etc. If you have been wearing pads all along then I doubt it was from the pad.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 09:45 AM   #3
Inactive

Shel1974 HB User
Pads definitely bring on a yeast infection for me. Just doesn't give your vagina any air to breathe!!! And other factors along with wearing a pad could of helped contribute to one. Go get tested. It's a simple procedure, and you'll feel better once you know for sure. You don't want to keep guessing til it gets so bad you can't stand it anymore!!

Closed Thread