It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2003, 10:31 PM   #1

ozenne HB User
Question Abnormal Period?

My last period came right on time last week, but it was weird. It was just brown discharge. There was the tiniest trace of blood for a couple days, but basically it was just brown discharge, not even enough for me to use tampons comfortably.
Anyways, this odd period lasted longer than usual for me, a full week, then the discharge became clear like usual and I thought it was over. Three or four days passed, and tonight I just got more of that brown discharge.
(I asked my mother, and she became concerned that maybe I had left a tampon in and accidentally shoved it up inside me with another one. I'm almost certain I did not.)
Is this normal?

------------------

[This message has been edited by ozenne (edited 08-21-2003).]

Old 08-20-2003, 11:11 PM   #2

taranino HB User
periods are not always the same every month. Try not to worry. You would probably be able to tell if another tampon had been left up there. Just call and talk to a nurse at the gyno office and go in for an appointment if you want. It never hurts to have yourself checked out if your are concerned!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2003, 08:26 AM   #3
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Since this is an unusual period for you it wouldn't hurt to make an appointment to see the doc about it or at least call the office and discuss it with the nurse and she can relay the info to the doc and get back to you.

Closed Thread