It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2003, 02:40 PM   #1

Xionia HB User
Post Is this normal?

I saw people at another board discussing 'puffy nipples', well my areolae (is that the right word?) aren't flat to my breast, they do stick out a bit and my actual nipples don't stick out unless I'm cold or something. When I'm cold, I noticed the areolae get flatter and smaller in size and I get those little bumps around the nipple. Is this normal?
I maybe need to stay off these Internet boards, the more I read the more I find problems with myself I never thought about before

Old 08-24-2003, 03:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Yes, what you experience is normal. Dont stress, breasts, nipples and other body parts come in all shapes and sizes. They also change as we grow older, experience pregnancy and menopause.

Don't stay off the boards, but don't read too much into every single post on here. Some people do have genuine health issues and then when the rest of us read about them, we relate to some of the symptoms/descriptions, but unless you are in pain and very worried about something on your body, you should always consult a doctor as your doctor can see you and analyse you better than we could on here. If you are seeing a doctor about something, then yes posts relevant to your issue can be of great help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread