It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2003, 09:16 PM   #1

lacey o HB User
Post 14 month old, never breastfeed, can't stop producing milk(PLEASE HELP)

Hi, 25 and have a 14 month old boy, never breastfeed. I had prolactin checked and ultrasound done on left breast(the only one producing), the test were fine. I wear a sports bra, and I have tried the cabbage. Nothing is helping it aches and I'm really tired of having milk come out when I haven't even breast feed him. All my friends just dried up, the nurse I talked ot said they don't do anything about it anymore. So, what can they do? Someone please help.!!!!!

Old 08-25-2003, 10:02 PM   #2

lacey o HB User
Hi, I also have deeper voice now,hair growth on chin,no interest in sex,acne on arms and very freq. headaches

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2003, 12:21 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

dea4 HB Userdea4 HB Userdea4 HB User
Have you had your hormones tested? DHEA, progesterone, testosterone and estradiol. I would start there to see if they may be off and causing some of your symptoms. Also, I know there is a pill of some type that I think you can get at a health food type store or maybe even online that is suppose to dry up milk. Try a search for "drying up breast milk" and see if you find anything, I don't know the name of it but do know there is something available out there.

Closed Thread