It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2003, 06:27 PM   #1

Gtpchic31 HB User
Post Cramps

I have been on the pill for 6 years now and up intill a few months ago it has made my cramps go away. Now for the past few months i have been getting death pain cramps. I have never had them this bad before. Ive been to my gyno and he doesnt see anything irregular with me. I dont know if i should have him switch my pills or what. Any suggestions?

Old 08-14-2003, 08:00 AM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Go back to the doc and have him check for problems like endometriosis or PCOS. A sudden change like that indicates something is going on and your doc should not ignore a sudden change.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 07:23 AM   #3
(female)

peaches HB User
my problem sounds similar to yours. im 22, never really suffered from cramps. been on the pill about 4 years. then 2 months ago i got severe cramps in my lower right side. the gyno said it was a cyst, had an utrasound which showed nothing, then had a colonostomy, which showed nothing, but dr said i had irritable bowel syndrome, which i dont believe cause i dont have any of the related symptoms to have ibs. ive been reading up a lot on endometriosis, and im scared that might be what i suffer from. have you had any testing yet?

Closed Thread