It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2003, 01:38 PM   #1

innocent_angel2k3 HB User
Unhappy HELP!!

I dont want to bother my doctor as i'm probably worrying about nothing. I was meant to be on my period about a month ago. The due date when i was meant to start didnt appear and i waited 3 weeks. As i was afraid i was pregnant i did a test which came back negative. i was relieved and thought my pill had stopped my periods. then a few days later i had severe cramps in my stomach and as i stood up blood was flowing from me. I went to the toilet put a tampon in and cleaned myself up being a bit concerned and in quite a bit of pain i went home. The bleeding lasted for about a week then subsided. The pains then ceased and eveything seemed to be ok until about 2 days ago when the same thing happened again. Can anyone tell me whats happening or should i go to the doctors? i dont want to bother them if its meant to be normal. please help.

Old 08-28-2003, 02:49 PM   #2

CUPCAKE34 HB User
Unhappy

i would definately get it checked out, when in doubt check it out , this is a doctors job. no questions are stupid , so please get checked....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 03:32 PM   #3
Veteran

beanies31 HB User
I absolutely think you should see your Dr. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Old 08-28-2003, 05:46 PM   #4
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Definately see your doc and get this checked out. Any abnormal bleeding with pain should be checked out just to be on the safe side. You could well have been pregnant and having a miscarriage or something else could be going on but it needs to be checked out.

Old 08-28-2003, 09:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
Let me just add when you have anything that seems like unusual or abnormal bleeding you should not use tampons. Please see a doctor and let them know what's going on. Take care!

Closed Thread