It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2003, 08:59 PM   #1

Dancin_trancy HB User
Question Please give me some insight!

I had a Ectopic (Tubal) Pregnancy two years ago. My family has a history of ovarian cyst among other "women" problems. I was told last time I went for my exam that I have cancerous cells on my cervix that is being checked on periodically. I am currently on birth control, have been for around a year and a half. I have not missed any pills, I started my cycle around 3 weeks ago and still have breakthrough bleeding. Very light, but enough to be noticed, I do have a tender area on my left side to the right of my pelvic bone. I have light pain that can last for a few minutes, but I also get sharp pains as well. I know I should just got to the Dr., it would answer all my ?'s, but what I went through 2 years ago was very scary for me. I am scared to be told I have anything, and probably wont go till the last minute but I would like some comments if anyone has symptoms close to mine. What could the bleeding be a sign of? Thank you sooo much in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2003, 11:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
I have had 3 ectopics and I know they can be scarey, however, you shouldn't put things off. I really am not sure what can be causing your bleeding, but I think you should talk with your doctor. I also just wanted to check and see how you were doing. Sorry, I don't have those words of wisdom you probably need right now, but I do hope things are ok. Take care!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2003, 08:50 AM   #3
Inactive

mlgable HB User
You need to see the doc. If you have precancerous cells on your cervix he should be doing something about that as well as checking you every couple of months until that problem is taken care of completely. I am wondering if you don't need a different doc since you didn't mention that he is doing anything for that as well as your other problems.

Closed Thread