It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2003, 03:28 AM   #1

luvablehyperchik HB User
Question Hair removal creams, shaving, tweezers whats works best?

Hey all you people out there,

Well I was wondering if anybody knows anything on what works best. Does anyone know what a good hair removal cream is or anything??? I HATE HAIR LOL It bothers me soooo much and I need to find the similist way to make it go away... for a while anyway.. PLEASE HELP...

The hair phobea chick.. LOL

P.S and this is for everything Underarms, legs, vachina ...

~ ASHLEY

[This message has been edited by luvablehyperchik (edited 01-09-2003).]

Old 01-09-2003, 05:56 AM   #2
Inactive

Merrida HB User
Shaving will be the cheapest.

The lotions and creams you have to get it everywhere and you have to be very still for quite a while to let the depilatory work. This can be very time consuming.

Waxing worse also and it can be done by yourself or at a salon. It gets expensive, it's painful.

Any of these you will have to keep doing them over and over, but the waxing will last the longest. Then the depilatories such as Veet or Neet will last the next longest. Shaving lasts the least longest BUT if you shave every single day you'll find there is actually very little to shave and once that first shave is done, it takes a way lot less to maintain it than it would if you only shaved 2-3 x week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2003, 06:16 AM   #3
Inactive

Merrida HB User
PS: I really don't think you want to shave your vagina (your vagina does not have hair). You may be thinking of wanting to shave or wax the "bikini line" which is very high on your thigh into the more tender tissues such as the pantyline crease. If you want to use a depilatory agent for this area, you must be very, very careful and choose a product that is SPECIFICALLY designed just for this close and tender skin area.

Or if you want a closer shave, you may mean the labia in which case (a) a professional salon can get pretttty darn close, but I don't know "how close" they will go, (b) if you're talking about going "bald" then your best bet is to shave yourself, or if you have a boyfriend, ask him to help.

Old 01-09-2003, 06:29 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

auntjudyg HB User
I'm a waxing fan. Yes, there is momentary pain . . . there might even be a little irritation for a day or two . . . but it lasts a number of weeks and the hair thins out over time.

Old 01-09-2003, 04:57 PM   #5

luvablehyperchik HB User
Thank you guys... LOL no I didn't really mean the vagina I ment around that area: Bikini area and so on.. I don't really want to wax because that means that I have to grow the hair out to wax it huh... Well thank you again...

Old 01-10-2003, 11:41 AM   #6

kalleycat HB User
I tried posting this yesterday but it said my ip was banned.

Okay, Surgi cream is cheap and is a cream you put on your face. It works nicely and is a lot better as far as pain goes then waxing.

I do go to the salon for my eyebrows but I swear by the surgi cream for my upper lip.

I am to chicken to wax the bikini line.

Good luck.

Old 01-10-2003, 03:06 PM   #7
Blue4U2

I can relate to your dislike for hair.

I shave everything, including my head.

Caution shaving your private area beacause this can lead to ingrown hair which can be painful.

Blue

Closed Thread