It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2003, 01:46 AM   #1
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Smile Ladies at the Nude Beach

I've noticed a very nice trend of alot more women going to nude beaches.

I was at one with my girlfriend a couple of months ago, and it was more or less half women, half men. It feels so free to walk around nude and it is great to see people of different ages, body sizes and looks walking around naked.

I recommend it, and it's great to see girls going nude too, of course!

Old 11-05-2003, 08:28 AM   #2
Veteran

Pootsi HB User
I don't know, I think you either have it in you or don't.
I'd feel offended if someone came up to me all naked and started talking like there isn't anything wrong.
I just think what's between my legs is my business, and my husbands, not anyone elses.
Breasts on the other hand, that's different I guess.
It would be nice if no one at all was on the beach, then it would be fun

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2003, 08:53 AM   #3
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Smile Thanks Pootsi

You're right, it is for some people, but other people don't like it.

I've had girlfriends who were happy to go nude, and others who kept their bikini on. In fact, this beach in Greece, 15% of the people were clothed and no-one looked at them funny.

It was a very relaxed atmosphere.

Old 11-05-2003, 08:59 AM   #4

sansman10 HB User
I'd go to a nude beach if there were one around. I don't have a problem with nudity per se, but Pootsi brought up an interesting point; there are some things a couple should keep between them, like what happens behind closed doors. Pootsi took it a bit further by saying her anatomy was one of those things. Good for you Pootsi! One of these days I'll end up where there are places we can go and get naked and not get arrested for it!

Old 11-05-2003, 12:22 PM   #5
Veteran

Pootsi HB User
I really wasn't even thinking of sex when I said that.
It's just such an odd thing to me to have so open. If I grew up being all open, it would probably be different.
If others were not having a problem with it and didn't give that area a second look, then I'd be able to adapt to something like that. But wouldn't anybody be ignorant of that sort of thing when they're not use to it.
I wouldn't be rude to someone that does it in the right places, nude beaches, places like that.
It may be a little funny to me, but hey, Im ignorant with that okay.
That is a funny part of our bodies to me.

Old 11-05-2003, 02:14 PM   #6

cowgal HB User
I'm with you Pootsi! Do you remember the movie FRIED GREEN TOMATOES where Cathy Bates meets with the women's group and they all have mirrors looking at their vaginas? Some things just aren't meant to be shared with just anyone. Of all the parts of my anatomy that is one of the very least attractive. To me, that's the actual working end of the business. Butts and breasts on both sexes are meant to be admired but I'll be wearing my fig leaf, thank you very much.

Old 11-05-2003, 02:44 PM   #7
Veteran

Pootsi HB User
Me to,
hehe

Old 11-06-2003, 12:36 AM   #8
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Well, like I said that is fine.

Even on nude beaches people are wearing clothes. It's all about the atmosphere where naked poople can feel comfortable being nude in public.

I did look at women, but I didn't stare, just as women looked at my naked body but didn't stare.

Old 11-15-2003, 11:47 AM   #9

thetwoofus HB User
To Cowgal and Pootsi.....

Everyone is different. Some of us love going to Hedonism III and running around naked and having sex in front of everyone and each other and then there people like yourselves that would never do something like that, that does not mean I am right and you are wrong, it just means in this wonderful world we live in, it is so nice that everyone is different. It would be very boring if we were all the same. I am sure it has to do with how we were brought up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgal
I'm with you Pootsi! Do you remember the movie FRIED GREEN TOMATOES where Cathy Bates meets with the women's group and they all have mirrors looking at their vaginas? Some things just aren't meant to be shared with just anyone. Of all the parts of my anatomy that is one of the very least attractive. To me, that's the actual working end of the business. Butts and breasts on both sexes are meant to be admired but I'll be wearing my fig leaf, thank you very much.

Old 11-15-2003, 03:41 PM   #10
Veteran

Pootsi HB User
It is great to have differences, just hope it all doesn't mix in the open, that could be bad.

Old 11-15-2003, 04:11 PM   #11

thetwoofus HB User
won't mix in the open

It won't mix in the open because usually everyone respects each other and if you are at a nude beach you probably know where you are and you knew where you were going, you did not just stumble upon it. The two worlds usually do not collide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootsi
It is great to have differences, just hope it all doesn't mix in the open, that could be bad.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:03 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User
Re: Ladies at the Nude Beach

Well I have tried going to a nude beach, and I was wearing clothing. It was in Tahiti. I thought it was interesting, but I don't think I would be comfortable going around nude, myself.

Closed Thread