It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2003, 04:46 PM   #1

NICHOLA HB User
fanny farting

I don't know if this is a health related problem but every time im with my boyfriend and were in certain positions i keep making a farting sound its so discusting and spoils the moment. I was wondering does it happen to any one else or is it just me and is there any positions or anyhting that can stop me form doing these embarrising noises appart from playing the music full bung??please help !

Old 11-12-2003, 05:59 PM   #2
Inactive

serenity111 HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICHOLA
I don't know if this is a health related problem but every time im with my boyfriend and were in certain positions i keep making a farting sound its so discusting and spoils the moment. I was wondering does it happen to any one else or is it just me and is there any positions or anyhting that can stop me form doing these embarrising noises appart from playing the music full bung??please help !

the noise that sounds like a fart, is air that gets into your vagina, during sex. usually most common, when doggie style, or they are behind you-----but no worries, it happens to everyone! it is a little embarrasing though.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2003, 12:16 AM   #3

SarahGinter HB User
this is a common conundrum with women, air gets into the vagina during sex and then is quickly expelled...this is usually the cause, expecially if your partner is small in that department, or you're in a position where air gets through more easily. try different positions to find one where there is less of a chance for air to get into your vagina...its embarassing, but its happened to everyone at least once or twice.

Old 12-02-2003, 01:34 AM   #4

WomanIam HB User
Re: fanny farting

This has happened to me from time to time with my bo as well,
I was really embarrased when it first happened but strangely enuf he
said it felt good to him as the air expelled out of me, Kind of vibrating he said. That definately relieved my embarrasement! It still happens time to time and
I just dont worry about it, As said from some of the other posters, It happens once in a while to almost all of us women. Also dont underestimate your BO, talk to him about it, Chances are if you are not his first sexual encounter then he knows all about this type of thing as I think most men who are sexually active do.
They actually have a name for it ! They call it a quief. dont know if i spelled that correctly but again dont be embarrased because it is actually him pushing the air into you!

Old 12-02-2003, 05:05 AM   #5

marie_z HB User

Quote:
i think its normal and kinda hilarious deep down inside, embarassing too. its called queefing. you're fine. i agree with what everyone else says, try other positions.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:52 AM   #6

dah HB User
Cool Re: fanny farting

Quote:

it doesnt happen to me "down there" but our tummies would make a suction cup and they would hit just right and make a huge farting noise. it was so embarassing!! but my man made me feel ok. we laughed and it happens every now and then. but it is our stomaches that do that. they must curve the right way (or wrong way, howver you want to put it) just enugh to make that silly noise.

its ok

Old 12-03-2003, 01:34 PM   #7

nunya HB User

I read somewhere that being really really excited makes it more likely to happen. Being excited causes the vagina to expand and suck in air. It really is a gross sound (but I'm not too mature to admit I think it's funny!), but whenever it happens I just remind my husband it just means he has really got me excited.

Old 11-30-2004, 12:29 AM   #8
(female)

Kyla HB User

Damn i'm with you all there, how embarrasing, when it first happened was the first time i had sex. the guy ran around and told everyone i did'nt go to school for a month, but now i'm alot older and realise it's totally natural... too bad that guys rather think it's something disgusting rather then something completely natural!

Old 11-30-2004, 06:29 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Kyla,I know you mean well but I have noticed that you are replying to posts on a couple of boards and most of them are really old post. Check the dates ofthe posts,the are abouve the poster's name. Chances are if the post is over a cpuple of months old the original poster isnt reading it anymore and if it is over a year old then it is a sure bet the poster doesnt read it at all.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 11-30-2004, 07:37 AM   #10

kermitjmb HB User
Post Re: fanny farting

Sorry just realized this is an old post!!

Last edited by kermitjmb; 11-30-2004 at 03:40 PM.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:13 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User

Happens to me all the time almost every time me and my DH have sex. It is normal. When it does happen my DH just looks at me and says, "that means it was good", LOL!!!!! So, no biggy! Men know that this happens and if they don't they know now. And they don't get turned off by it either, so don't worry to much. The one thing I can tell you to do is after sex try and open your vagina a bit so all the trapped air can come out. Gross I know, but it makes the sound go away!

Halls

Closed Thread