It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Early Period - Question

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2004, 01:52 AM   #1
malania

malania HB User
Early Period - Question

Hello all,

I just recently (as of Monday) started a new diet, it's very strict and i've lost 6 or so lbs since then. I have also been excersising more as of late (2mile excersise tapes everyday. ) The diet isn't working and makes me feel sick so i'm going to be changing it and ate normal today.. Anyway, i just got my little warning of "your period is coming," when i went to the bathroom. It will be over a week early! Usually it is RIGHT on time. I am on the pills so I know........ Anyway, is there a link between diet/excersise and my period? I read places that it could actually STOP your period not make it early .. so i'm confused. It's the brownish/mucusy (ew)slight discharge that normally lets me know to get ready. . . could it be anything else?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #2
malania

malania HB User
Re: Early Period - Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by malania
Hello all,

I just recently (as of Monday) started a new diet, it's very strict and i've lost 6 or so lbs since then. I have also been excersising more as of late (2mile excersise tapes everyday. ) The diet isn't working and makes me feel sick so i'm going to be changing it and ate normal today.. Anyway, i just got my little warning of "your period is coming," when i went to the bathroom. It will be over a week early! Usually it is RIGHT on time. I am on the pills so I know........ Anyway, is there a link between diet/excersise and my period? I read places that it could actually STOP your period not make it early .. so i'm confused. It's the brownish/mucusy (ew)slight discharge that normally lets me know to get ready. . . could it be anything else?

Another thing........ since i still have 8pills left until the green (weekof period) ones, do i just go straight to the green or keep taking them like normal? i've never had an early period. .just late. .heh

Closed Thread