It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Does anyone get genital itching from.....

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2004, 08:13 AM   #1
singer1
Senior Veteran
(female)

singer1 HB User
Does anyone get genital itching from.....

Now don't think that this sounds gross or anything, but is it a normal thing that if you skip a shower on a day (we are talking one) does anyone experience vaginal/genital itching? I know that we women secrete alot at times and I was too tired one night to take a shower until the next morning and I noticed some itching going on. I have also heard that hormone change can cause itching too. I know that it's not a yeast infection so I was just wondering what other causes could be in genital itching. Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2004, 05:50 PM   #2
Dakota
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
Re: Does anyone get genital itching from.....

Never experienced that....

when I'm home I'm really anal about showering (Usually twice a day) However when I'm out of town...you know how it gets...and sometimes I only find time to shower every other day.....and I've never experienced that.....Bad dander on the other hand...........lol

Old 01-27-2004, 06:47 PM   #3
love_him
Inactive

love_him HB User
Re: Does anyone get genital itching from.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer1
Now don't think that this sounds gross or anything, but is it a normal thing that if you skip a shower on a day (we are talking one) does anyone experience vaginal/genital itching? I know that we women secrete alot at times and I was too tired one night to take a shower until the next morning and I noticed some itching going on. I have also heard that hormone change can cause itching too. I know that it's not a yeast infection so I was just wondering what other causes could be in genital itching. Any ideas?
Hey,
yes I would say that it could cause vaginal itching. it did for me. if u decided ur too tried n skip a day thats fine, but a good idea would be to wash your area. i find it helped. i dont think there is n e thing to worry bout, its just discharge or whatever im pretty sure it can start to cause some sorta of bacterial fungus especially when it gets hot down there. hope i helped. God Bless!

Closed Thread