It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Soneone please help me!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2004, 11:45 AM   #1
joshesmommy

joshesmommy HB User
Exclamation Soneone please help me!!

For the past couple of days I have had this very weird feeling on the right hand side of my vagina. Its on the bone part on the bottom right before it starts to open. It feels like there is a huge lump there, but when I feel it there is no lump!! Does anyone know what this cold be?? I am so afraid it is a swollen node and I have some sort of cancer. Any help GREATLY appriciated!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2004, 05:09 PM   #2
Nash-t
Inactive

Nash-t HB User
Re: Soneone please help me!!

humm/
Have you had sexual intercourse in the last couple days? or a toy playing to rough?
that might be it? or he may have been to huge for you and you was to dry down there? you may want to go see a Dr on this? it may not be anything to serious but you never know?
Good Luck!

Old 02-05-2004, 06:26 PM   #3
countrywife33

countrywife33 HB User
Re: Soneone please help me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshesmommy
For the past couple of days I have had this very weird feeling on the right hand side of my vagina. Its on the bone part on the bottom right before it starts to open. It feels like there is a huge lump there, but when I feel it there is no lump!! Does anyone know what this cold be?? I am so afraid it is a swollen node and I have some sort of cancer. Any help GREATLY appriciated!!
Hi. I don't know if this helps but I had a cyst called Bartholin cyst on my well you know. It was during my pregnancy. It was just a blocked gland and I had it fixed awhile after the baby was born. It wasn't serious but I think it was the size of a walnut maybe and filled with fluid. Dr. said it was normal and easy to fix. Have it checked out. You will sleep better.

Randi

Closed Thread