It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

what are the chances?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2004, 10:23 PM   #1
princess18

princess18 HB User
what are the chances?

What are the chances of getting pregnant if you have taken the same birth control for alomst a year and a half and you missed taking it for 2 days in a row? The thing is i didnt have money to get the pill and it is expensive so basically I missed taking it sunday night and will miss it tonight (monday) so if i get it tomorrow should I just take the two pills with tuesdays pill? My mom is very fertile so I just wanna ask to be careful. I want to have a baby one day, but not now when im so young and financially unable to have a baby. How long should I wait to have sex? A month? or just a week? An answer or two would be helpful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2004, 09:30 AM   #2
jenniferd
(female)

jenniferd HB User
Re: what are the chances?

If you are between packs and just starting a new one a couple of days late your chances of getting pregnant are pretty low, but not impossible. Even when you are on the pill it is possible to get pregnant. If you missed a few days in the middle of the pack, though, your chances are much higher. If you have sex, make sure that you use other forms of birth control, like condoms. However, the fact of the matter is, the only 100% guarranteed way to prevent getting pregnant is to not have sex.

Closed Thread