It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 11:05 AM   #1

Net2DaHoop HB User
bleeding 3 days after last period stopped

Ok here's all the background info: I haven't been on BC for quite some time... my periods are typically 21-23 days apart, start heavy then get lighter (I imagine it's the same for most everyone), cramps don't start til the day I start bleeding, and are super bad for the first 2 days then not bad at all for the last 2 days.

Ok, so I started my period on Sunday night April 18. It ended on Thursday-Friday (April 22-23). I started bleeding again on Monday night April 26. It was not heavy at all, and I'm still bleeding today (April 28) but still, pretty light. My last few periods have been: 23 days, 23 days, 23 days, and 20 days apart (from the start of one til the start of the next). This one was 8 days apart.

Is there ANY possibility that I'm pregnant? I know when the zygote, egg, or embryo... whatever it is, implants itself into the uterine wall, the woman bleeds lightly for a couple days.

However, I also think that this period could be super light because I just got off the other one and my body hasn't had a lot of time to completely replenish the uterine lining... that would make sense, right?

If I'm not pregnant (I took a preg test last night for the boyfriend's comfort- it was negative, but it was also one of the cheap ones that doesn't say it can detect immediately or whatever... I didn't tell him that though), then what could be other causes for bleeding this early?

FWIW, I was diagnosed with cancer last week, and finals are next week so I am a lot more stressed than normal. My blood pressure has skyrocketed in the past week due to the added stress, and my diet has been off for the past 6 weeks because I couldn't eat at first, and now I have to give myself anti-nausea injections in order to keep food down... but I am trying to eat healthy.

I tried to give most of the info that one might need... I would greatly appreciate your responses if anyone has wisdom in this area.

Thank you,
Nanette
Attention Deficit Disorder. First of all, I resent the term. As far as I'm concerned most people have Attention Surplus Disorder. I mean, life being what it is, who can pay attention to anything for very long? Is it really a sign of mental health to be able to balance your checkbook, sit still in your chair, and never speak out of turn? As far as I can see, many people who don't have ADD are charter members of the Congenitally Boring.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread